Anti Ahmadiyya Movement in Islam 7th September 2003
Bismillah Al-Rehman Al-Raheem
An Open Letter to Mirza Masroor Ahmad Qadiani 5th Khalifa of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani and Head of Jamaat Ahmadiyya 16-18 Gressenhall Road, London SW18 5QL
Dr. Syed Rashid Ali
Janab Mirza Masroor Ahmad Qadiani Saheb
Salaamun ala mun ittaba'a al-huda
I hope you had by now recieved my previous open letter mentioned in AlFatwa International (Urdu Edition) No. 29. I am still waiting for a response from your side. Further to my previous open letter, I would like to request answers to the following questions at your earliest:
1. In the mubahila between Mr. Illias Suttar and Mr. Mirza Tahir Ahmad Qadiani, former Head of Ahmadiyya Movement, who won the mubahila challenge? Mirza Tahir or Illias Suttar? I want to know the official position of Jamaat Ahmadiyya is this matter.
To remind you, your predecessor, Mirza Tahir, during the Jalsa Salana of 1999, had publicly accepted to be a party to the challenge of Mubahila given to Mr. Illias Suttar by the Karachi Murrabbi of Jamaat Ahmadiyya, Mohammed Usman Qadiani, on 20th May 1999. I would like to know what is your official stand as to the result of this mubahila. Who won the Mubahila, and who recieved the curse of Allah as a result of this mubahila?
2. It is Jamaat’s policy that “Jhoota sachay kee zindagi mein marjaata hey” (Liar dies in the lifetime of truthful). Mirza Tahir died on 19th April 2003 and Syed Abdul Hafeez Shah, the President of Anti Ahmadiyya Movement in Islam, who challenged Mirza Tahir for mubahila on several occasions, died on 2nd July 2003 – one moth and 13 days later. Will you declare Mirza Tahir a liar? And therefore declare Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani also a liar?
3. What do you think about the number of converts to Ahmadiyyat? Do you think Mirza Tahir had been lying about the yearly increase in number of Ahmadi converts? OR Were the figures of new converts announced in the Jalsa Salanas since 1993 correct?
Again to remind you, following are the numbers of NEW Ahmadi converts announced by Mirza Tahir in ten years since 1993 in official Jamaat publication:
o 1993 243,008
o 1994 421,753
o 1995 847.753
o 1996 1,602,721
o 1997 3,004,585
o 1998 5,004,591
o 1999 10,820,226
o 2000 41,308,975
o 2001 80,106,721 (Figures given at Germany Jalsa in August 2001)
o 2002 20,654,000
Total in 10 years::160,875,605 (AlFazl International p.4 vol.9, No. 33, dated 16-22 August 2002)
4. In the 2003 Jalsa Salana in UK, you have announced a figure of 800,000 new converts to Ahmadiyyat since the previous Jalsa Salana of 2002. If you look at the graph, this indicates that the present converts are less than 1% of the 2001 figure. What is the significance of this drop in your opinion?
5. Do you have any latest official statistics of the NEW CONVERTS since 1993. How many of them are still holding on to the Ahmadiyya faith and how many have left the Jamaat since?
6. What is your official response regarding the departure from the Jamaat of Shaikh Raheal Ahmad of German Jamaat Ahmadiyya and Mr Abu Bakr of USA?
7. Are you prepared to do Mubahila or munazirah with me on this topic: I declare that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani was a liar in his claims of Prophethood, Messiahship, Mahdihood. ? I can come to London at the time and place of your choosing and convenience for this mubahila/munazirah in front of live audience. It would be a good opportunity for you to prove to your followers the truthfulness of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani, whose Khalifa you claim to be.
I look forward to your early response in this matter. Kindly do not try to avoid this issue. If you choose not to send me a reply, this will entail guilt on your part and as the current head of Ahmadiyya Movement, you will be personally answerable to Allah on the Day of Judgment. You may choose not to respond in this world, but on the Day of Qiyamah you will have to answer.
Wassalam on those who follow the hidayah
Dr. Syed Rashid Ali Anti Ahmadiyya Movement in Islam P. O. Box 11560 Dibba Al-Fujairah United Arab Emirates
Dated: 7th September 2003